How to Build a Happy and Productive Workplace
Did you know that 69% of employees said they would work harder if they were appreciated according to Hubspot?
What impact would harder working staff have on your business?
Businesses also see 41% lower absenteeism and 21% higher profits.
These are the impacts of improving engagement and focusing on building a positive culture.
Culture and employee engagement are not something that can be cut and pasted. Each business has its own vision of a culture that will reflect the behaviours and people focused actions of how they wish to be seen in the world.
Do you currently have these skills and ability to practically use those skills to build your culture effectively?
Has your curiosity been piqued? Why not contact me to chat through if it’s worth spending your valuable time and money in joining us for our experiential workshop.
By choosing to participate you will:
- Experience the impact of when cultures meet in a safe learning space.
- Learn strategies that influence culture.
- Get advice, education and coaching to support the development of your bespoke culture.
- Turn the theory into practical actions that have a positive impact on your business.
- Become involved with like-minded people and learn from their experiences.
This three-and-a-half-hour workshop plus 3 x 2-hour group learning sessions will take place within a month and costs £649.00 +VAT per person.
Places are limited to 15 and start on the 23rd Feb 2021.
To discuss further and book a place, please contact us via email or call 07834 694838.